Xray2go is a portable handheld x-ray generator that uses a high frequency inverter to generate a stable x-ray output with DC high voltage. This effective DC unit enables patient and operator to be exposed to the least amount of radiation. The integrated compact “Camera like” generator increases the user’s confidence and decrease the negative perception patients have about x-rays.
Xray2Go EX is FDA Registered. Welcome to the new way of taking x-rays in Dental Offices: Xray2Go EX is the way to go!
- Portable for room to room ease of use
- Small size: 6.7”(W) x 6.1”(D) x 5.25”(H)
- Lightweight: 4.4 Lbs (2 Kgs) the lightest on the market!
- 20cm focal point from end of cone
- No installation necessary versus complex, expensive and time consuming on-wall devices
- No need for pass throughs
- Large LCD display – easy to read settings
- Simple operation with touch controls
- Adjustable exposure time
- Hundreds of images from one charge of external battery pack (included)
- High resolution diagnostic images
- No blur from hand movement high-frequency generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
- Leading technology provides the highest level of safety, quality and patient care
- Safe to use-leakage and scatter radiation are less than conventional wall mounted units
- Shield protects the operator from scattered radiation – small dose of radiation emitted
- Perfect for special needs patients, home health care patients, nursing home patients and children
- Perfect for small operatories
- Perfect for mobile dentistry where room is a big factor
- FDA Registered – K141497
- Camera-like ergonomic design
- 100′s of images on single charge!
- Compatible with both digital & film use
- Highest image quality
- Wide exposure range
- Lowest patient exposure
- Compact outside—smart inside
- Great staff acceptance
- Convenient for children and “x-ray phobic” patients
- Helps eliminate patient fear and reduces x-ray rejection
Tube voltage: 60KV
Tube current: 3mA
Heat Capacity: 8.5KHU
Type: High Frequency Inverter
Power Output: 100W
Anode Type: Stationary
Anode Angle: 20o
Focal Spot: 0.8mm
|X-ray Control||Exposure time set 0.01 ~ 1.6sec (0.01 sec step)|
|Power Requirement||25.2 VDC|
|Dimensions||6.7”(W) x 6.1”(D) x 5.25”(H)|
Standard shipping rates apply for all equipment.
Shipping rates will appear during check out process.
We Also Recommend